1. What Is the Best Free Email Marketing service?
If you are looking for the best email marketing service for running your email marketing campaign then check the below list to know the top free email marketing service providers which you can select for your business.
- Benchmark Email
2. How to set up email marketing?
If you are looking to set up email marketing then you can follow the below results:
- Set up your goal
- Using lead marketing and other marketing tactics build your email list
- Identify and select the best email marketing service provider
- Select the type of email you want to send
- Create your first email campaign
- Craft an attractive email subject line and message
- Measure the result
3. Is email marketing still effective?
Undoubtedly email marketing is one of the most effective ways to increase brand awareness, sales, reputation, customers, and more. Identifying different email types and sending it to your subscriber help you to convert your lead into a paying customer.
4. How can I send the mass email to the customer?
Using email marketing tools you can easily send the bulk email to your customers. However, the number of emails in a day varies depending on the type of plan you have for your business. Let’s check how you can send bulk email to your subscribers
- Create your email list
- Upload your email list or you can import it depending on the options provided by your email service provider
- Select and customize the template
- Create your email campaign
- Create an attractive and persuasive email subject line
- Check your email for different devices
- Select the segmented email list for which you have created the campaign
- Send the email to your subscribers
5. How do you measure the success of email marketing?
There are different email marketing metrics that can help you to know how your email campaign is performing and what value it is bringing to your business.
- Email delivery rate
- Open Rate
- Click through Rate (CTR)
- Bounce rate
- Revenue per email
- Conversion rate
- Unsubscribe Rate