Email Marketing Services
- GetResponse: One of the Best Email Marketing Services out there.
- Snov.io: I use it for cold outreach mailing and prospecting.
- Mautic: Email Marketing Automation System.
- Mailwizz: one of the best email marketing systems.
- Debounce: I use to validate large email lists, check this video to learn more.
- Gmass: a Mailmerge extension for Gmail / Gsuite (Greate for cold mailing)
- SparkPost: Connect to Mautic as an SMTP service. I use also my website SMTP service.
- Sendgrid: Connect to Mautic as an SMTP service.
- Amazon SES: Connect to Mailwizz as an SMTP service.
- Hmailserver: A Custom Windows SMTP server. Learn how to deploy and set up in this course.
- Postal SMTP: An Open Source Custom SMTP server. Learn how to deploy and set up in this course.
- SEMRUSH: In-depth SEO analysis and Tools to help rank my website higher on search engines and get more organic traffic.
- Keywords everywhere: Simple Chrome extension for keyword search volume data.
YouTube Growth Tools
- MorningFame: Helps your plan and rank your YouTube videos easily.
- Tubebuddy: I use it mainly for thumbnail A/B tests and rank Tracking.
- VidIQ: Video SEO analysis.
Design & Graphic
- Canva: I use to design almost all my Graphics like YouTube Thumbnails, Blog Banners, Images, Ebooks…..
- Bannersnack: Awesome Tool To Create HTML5 Ads and Banners easily.
Scripts & Themes
- ThemeForest: WordPress Themes & Website Templates
- Codecanyon: Buy Scripts and ready applications with source codes.
Note: If you have questions about any of the services listed here. please submit your questions on the forum.